Saturday, October 1, 2011

Apparently Chris Cornell Can not Read

Apparently Chris Cornell Can not Read
Maybe no one thought that a Chris Cornell who has produced so many songs during his career in the music world was not able to read musical notation. The singer had planned a course of music but this seems not a good idea. After all, can read notation or not is not affect much for Chris Cornell.

Soundgarden vocalist actually had a chance to learn the piano at the age of 10 years old. Unfortunately, it was Chris Cornell stern teacher and this makes the singer is not interested in continuing the lesson. "I learned to read music when I was 10 years old, piano lessons, too," the story of this former Audioslave frontman.

"I feel like school. Eventually it just be just lesson. My teacher was fierce," said Chris Cornell later. 20 years later, Chris Cornell tried to repeat to learn to play piano and read notation but it seems that the plan failed again.

"At first I thought if I already have a fairly basic, will not be too difficult to continue. It seems I was wrong," said Chris again. "Not that I do not understand music conceptually, it's just that I now learn to create music without the 'language' and it felt fine. Anyway, it is also faster," he added.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Popular Posts

 
© 2011 No Follower Blog | Powered by Blogger | Ping My Blog to : google - yahoo - bing - ask - Alexa| Template by {N}Code