Sunday, June 12, 2011

Irfan Bachdim to be a star advertisement

Irfan Bachdim to be a star advertisement
Irfan Bachdim experienced many changes during his stay in Indonesia. He was to earn more outside the profession as a football player, that is to be a star advertisement.New profession as a star of the ad was a special experience for the striker Persema Malang.

"This is a great honor for me, is the pride and the opportunity that I could not disconnect,".Irfan was deeply inspired by his idol, Cristiano Ronaldo, who also has a job outside football.

"Christiano Ronaldo my idol, was also one of the reasons I took this job," he explained.Furthermore lover tells Jennifer Kurniawan, Indonesia became the new home an enjoyable one."Indonesia is my new home. Only in Indonesia, my first time (to contract work outside of football)," he said.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Popular Posts

 
© 2011 No Follower Blog | Powered by Blogger | Ping My Blog to : google - yahoo - bing - ask - Alexa| Template by {N}Code